Friday, February 13, 2009

Teaching mum to send a mail

It was quite an experience teaching my mum to send a mail. She is a quick learner and I realized it when I was guiding her through her newly created mailbox.

We had great fun creating a mail id for her and also sending her first email :-) I was giggling the whole time like a kid as I was excited that she took the initiative to actually learn.

Today, we sent out her second email together and I was so thrilled that she remembered most of the things that she learnt during the first email she sent. She was actually typing a lot quicker than she did the first time.

I really had a wonderful experience teaching my first student ;-)

4 comments:

  1. That is so sweet Rosh :0). It is great teaching momma something new and her catching on so quickly is so great! This will be something she will enjoy for years to come. I'm glad you did it. Teaching mode reminds me of childhood and feeling like a kid too. Whenever Tarun teaches me some computer thing, and i remember how to do it.. it feels like such an accomplishment! lolol... Skills, great stuff to have .. lol xox annie !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading over your profile, learning more about you and thought i would share some profile stuff of my own with you! Cancer is definitely a sign i get along with! My first husband was one and my daughter is one! I am a virgo and a wood snake. I also enjoy julia roberts and look forward to her new movie Duplicity. She is someone i never get tired of watching, along with Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz, Sandra Bullock. Actresses who are good to watch in drama or comedy. This is fun :0) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey annie, its wonderful to hear from you regarding my blog and I am crazy abt movies as you are its wonderful to hear that you get along well with cancerians and your daughter is a cancerian too :-)

    Even I like watching Kate Winslet, Sandra Bullock and Julia Roberts. Julia being my fav and me too looking forward to duplicity :-)

    Take care and keep commenting whether good or bad cause i need people to look from a critic's point of view as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rosh! I am really enjoying your blog subjects and your views. Yes if there is anything for me to disagree with i'm sure we have a pact to "agree to disagree" since you are open minded and want to hear all points of view. Ok i am going to view your next subject! xox annie!

    ReplyDelete