Thursday, February 12, 2009

Luck by chance or Lucky Chance

Well, it was a refreshing movie to watch with just two songs in the movie which they could have done away with. But it wasn't totally unnecessary to the story line. Light movie and you can watch it once. Farhan Akhtar's performance is genuine and very natural as so is Konkana Sen's.

There was this guy seated in the row behind us and was getting on my nerves as he was making a strange yawning sound every once a while. That did lighten up things for certain people i guess :-)

It was kind of interesting to get an insight into the film industry in current times though most of us are not completely unaware of it. Again thanks to media for spreading the awareness and more. Also certain messages about life conveyed through the relationships & events in the movie were kind of interesting. That's something that I really liked about the movie. And there is nothing like "born lucky" and this movie emphasis on the same :-) We choose the life we live!!!

4 comments:

  1. I heard about this movie Luck by Chance as part of the Asian Variety show Rosh! I am looking forward to it more now since your comments when it is available for me to view. I'm glad you liked it ;0) xox annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it is kind of different & i really adore farhan akhtar. he has amazing sense of humor which is a very important thing for me in a person :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also enjoy people who can make me laugh. I enjoy making other people laugh. It is fun to be light hearted in life. We need to laugh and smile every day. There times when i read forums on different sites i am on and i laugh so hard it brings tears to my eyes. I love sarcastic wit and some people have perfected that kind of humor. I was on the Tango site the other day and their remarks about Madonna were something else. They were pretty hard on her. I have always been a big fan of hers and don't choose to say anything bad about her. Who she dates and what age they are - it's none of my business so i think people need to relax and chill on that score. People who make each other happy is the whole idea, not their age or other things other people might find prohibitive to excluding them from your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, even I love madonna especially her attitude. I ensure to spread positivity through my words or actions & hence look for the same. OUr likes seem to match :-) looks like we were twin in our previous birth. Don't know if you believe in rebirth :-)

    ReplyDelete