Monday, February 9, 2009

Life is no more a secret

I just finished reading "The Secrets" by Rhonda Bryne.

It is so true that we know about these secrets of life and actually never put it to practice. The best part is that we can choose the life we live. Be it relationship, job, money or anything we can have anything in life if we attract them.

Mind is really powerful and our emotions or feelings actually are signs of our thought process. When we are negative that is the message we send out to the universe and you would attract negativity in our lives. Similarly, being positive and actually feeling that gratitude for the things we have will attract good things in our lives.

So, when you are actually feeling low, angry or frustrated you know that you are headed for trouble cause you are attracting lot of negativity into your life. Treat this as a sign to immediately switch gears in your mind. Anything is possible if you could do that if not all the time to begin with atleast most of the time.

Believe me you will truly surprise yourself :-)

4 comments:

  1. Excellent post from you again my Dear Rosh! I have not read this book yet. I probably will. All my life i have had this philosophy to "not put negative thoughts out into the universe". Are you sure we were not siamese twins separated at birth? You even use some of the same expressions i use. Hahahaaa.. that reminds me of the phrase of mine you asked me about "butter you up". I heard that one ever since i was a little kid. It means i am not saying something to just flatter you or "butter you up", i'm saying it because i really mean it.. lol.. So that should explain it better. This is funny because you and i will explore expressions with each other and get a laugh here and there just like T and i do. I will come out with one of my expressions and he will ask me what it means and then it will mean something totally different to him. Of course i cannot think of any specific examples at the moment but you get my drift.. lol...
    Back in the day, during the 60s and 70s, when the hippie movement was flourishing in the USA, everyone was talking about peace and love and make love not war and all that. I will be a hippie forever.. lolol .. I have a laid back, mellow personality. I believe in karma and what goes around, comes around. So when we respond to things in a positive way it makes life so much more pleasant and easier.
    Virgos can tend to worry about things at times and not be able to let go of it immediately. When that does happen, i have long talks with God and pray for Him to help me through it. The next day when i think about the problem He will either supply me with the answer on how to cope or i feel much better about it and am ready to tackle it again.
    Answered prayer feels like a miracle to me. I pray, He answers, so simple, so awesomely simple. A preacher on tv who i watch said our mission in life is to make people aware of who God is and why/how He saved us and forgave our sins. There is more simplicity for you. It is the meaning of life in one little sentence.. WOW huh? Spirituality opens windows to your soul and heart and expands your mind in many different directions. Sending love... xox annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah discovering yourself and accepting things as they are is the best way to lead life. Always, think positive and favorable things will follow. We all need to find peace amidst negativity around us i.e. people or environment for instance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peace in your environment.. yes.. this reminds me of something on my mind from time to time, how to create the feeling of a secret garden that feels like a refuge and private escape. From time to time i look at different landscaping sites on the net or gardening sites to get ideas. Little by little i will make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go annie!!! proud of you :-)

    ReplyDelete