Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love yourself first


Can you love things around you if you don't love who you are? It's really difficult.


No one can make you feel special or otherwise. We do it ourselves. Start spending some quality with yourself and see if you enjoy being in your company. If you don't, then you know that you don't love yourself or even like the person you are.


Even extroverts need quality time with themselves so I disagree with the fact that only introverts like to have time for themselves. It is wonderful discovering the person you are and even realize your potential. Through my personal experience I've learnt a lot about myself and it has been an experience that I've cherished.


So if you want to get to know the person you actually are then, start spending some quality time with yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Rosh :0)
    Loving to spend time with yourself and loving yourself means you have a great sense of self esteem to me. You should like yourself well enough to be content to have quiet time. I have always said that i may be alone but i am never lonely. God is my best friend and i can always talk to Him. I like time to myself to go out on the porch and spend time with my kitty and watch and listen to the birds, smell the fresh air and just relax. I am just never bored. I can always find something to do. I enjoy puzzle books as well as jigsaw puzzles that you put together. I brought one to my daughter's house so we could spend 3 nights putting it together :0). She is still waiting to hear back from her interviews for now.
    Back to your subject though. I was very happy to read what you wrote and know that you have high self esteem. See India is geared that way from what Tarun tells me. He said women are held in high regard as the heart of the family and therefore very important. He has also extoled many other virtues to me that we have and of course i agree hahahahaha :0) all true... ok sweet still looking for your other wonderful letter .. hmmmm .. where oh where can it be .. hmmmmm... another mystery! xox annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. women are strong spirited anywhere in the world and we choose how we are treated. Everyone has their own path to faith and I do believe im the supreme being. I too love spending quality time knowing myself even better

    ReplyDelete