Sunday, February 8, 2009

Marley & Me

I wanted to watch this movie ever since I was watched a few clippings of the movie on television.

Finally got to watch it and I guess my expectations were really high. I did like the movie in parts and on the whole didn't feel that it transitioned smoothly.
I love the song playing in the background "Shiny happy people" by REM as the movie begins. Its so perfectly selected. It describes all the relationships beautifully and in the end if you are a dog lover you will be sobbing for sure. I was reminded of my pets that I lost :-(

And its so true that dogs don't differentiate you by your social status, intelligence or anything for that matter. All you have to do is open your heart to them and you'll receive unconditional love.

I do want to get a dog but its a big responsibility and I'm not sure that I am ready to handle it at this point in time due to many constraints. But it is my dream to have a nice place for myself with lots of dogs and maybe some other animals too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment