Sunday, April 19, 2009

That's what friends are for


I had a great time catching up with my really long time friends. I love them both a lot and if you actually met the three of us you would wonder how we are such good friends. We are totally different personalities. We have been friends for ages and have seen each other through ups and downs.

Best part is that even though we meet rarely there is no awkwardness. We can talk to each other about anything and still not worry that the other person would judge us. Of course as good friends you will only get honest opinions from them and that's what good friends are for. I have been the most wildest of the three which isn't a surprise because I'm the most outgoing types of the three of us. We have good time talking about our experiences and are also astonished at the change in each of our lives.

We've been friends since school and shall always be :-) I love you both Mighty and Zans!

2 comments:

  1. Your post reminds me one of the most popular quotes about friends - "Good friends are like stars.... You don't always see them, but you know they are always there”

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like that quote alok and its sooo true. Hope all is well at ure end :-) Take care

    ReplyDelete