Friday, April 3, 2009

Black or White - What's Grey??


Inspired by Lycra I write this post :-) Every person is do different and for me there is no grey area as it is either black or white for me. I know that leading one's life this way is easier said than done but no one told you that life is a bed of roses. Sweetheart, if you want the rose you need to accept the thorns as well.

Similarly, when we meet anyone for the first time you know whether or not you can get along with that person. There is a small voice inside of you which tells you everything and asking too many people can only leave you in a confused state of mind. Well, I personally haven't paid much attention to this voice inside of me while taking some really important decisions in my life. And, leading a reckless lifestyle in terms of my spirit has only made me understand myself better. When we understand ourselves better we know what we want out of life and so we will tend to attract those things into our lives miraculously. Whether it is regarding any decisions you have to make about your career, life partner, money or goals.

No one knows our potential more than we do and that's the advantage of knowing oneself completely. If you can't spend some quality time with yourself and always around people or occupied with some activity or the other, you are truly missing a lot in life. If you like being with yourself then you are taking a giant step in getting to know yourself.

There have been instances where others have identified certain traits in me which would help me in my career or personal life and I myself wasn't aware of those characteristics. I can completely relate to every event in my life now and see so clearly now. If I probably hadn't taken those decisions those events wouldn't have been a part of my life and I wouldn't be enjoying my life to the fullest now :-)

So, for me its either black or white and I really don't believe in anything grey. So, this makes life so simple for me and I live each moment instead of getting stressed with what the next moment holds for me.

Have a nice day and thank you for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment