Sunday, April 12, 2009

So believe in thinking positive :-)

Many instances in life really prove that thinking positively really makes a huge difference to our lives. It is easier than done during tough times to think about anything good or look forward to our lives. I strongly believe that if you haven't harmed anyone actively or passively, you will get your due some day. Life has been really interesting for me and if there is a word to describe it as more than beautiful I would :-)

Taking each day as it comes has really helped me understand myself better and deal with the most unexpected events in my life. For me it is difficult to think bad about anyone no matter how much sorrow they have brought into my life and people that I love. I truly believe that you will get your due whether it is good or bad and strongly believe in law of karma. I feel that as long as you give your best and all to help anyone in need without being asked you are making a big difference to your own life. Such situations give you a better perspective about life which isn't only about you i.e. career, relationships, money, wealth, success etc

We often get bogged down when we fall on our face but least do we realize that there is a good reason behind the fall. Sometimes in our lives we take decisions too impulsively and it really doesn't matter even if it was in the best interest of all the people you love or care about. These fall/s in your life have such valuable lessons and for the ones who lead a completely cautious life this would not make sense. Sometimes in life it is worth taking a chance and there is no guarantee that being smart would help you save your face all the time. From others perspective there would always be better way of handling any given situation. Least do they realize unless they were in a similar situation. Like I always say " Easier said than done"!

I'm glad I decided to take certain decisions impulsively because without those events in my life I would not have been able to discover myself. And, I'm loving each moment I realize certain things about myself which were waiting to be discovered. I'm sure that recognizing and making my spirit really happy has made a lot of difference to my life and others around me. I love my life!

Thanks for reading & hope you enjoyed reading this post :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment