Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Someday when I'm awfully low ....

I just love this song cause it brings a smile to my face every time I listen to it. Oops! the song is "The way you look tonight" by Frank Sinatra. It is one of my favorite songs coz I really liked it in "My Best Friends Wedding" which starred Julia Roberts! She is am amazing actor and love watching her movies.

I love having few good friends, hehehe it sounds like "a few good men". I don't know why i thought of that now :-) Well, through my blogs you would sense that I need to get myself a job cause I'm just loosing it at the moment especially. It is very difficult when you become independent to ask anyone for money. Parents are always there for you and it is only them you think of approaching in difficult times.

Sometimes in life you have an option of walking down the path which you've always wanted to and want the most. And when such an opportunity presents itself who would want to let it go. Since I want to move into the area of teaching children, I would need to get myself qualified for that. And, need to get a part time job which would obviously help me till such a time I am officially qualified. I would love to pursue my career as an integral part of my life and so I need to really get into a field I'm passionate about. I just cant imagine otherwise :-)

Loads to do and looking forward to what this year has in store for me :-)

Take care and thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment