Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I just love the weather here!!!


I had a short nap this afternoon and woke up to lovely weather this evening. Sipping on a nice cup of hot chai I spent sometime in the balcony of my apartment. Wow, the weather was so amazing that it made me forget everything else and surrender to the nature. It was beautiful seeing the parrots returning home as they do every evening but today it was all the more special. I didn't see the pigeons which usually surround our apartment building. Probably, they found their own way of enjoying the weather.



It was such an awesome weather to go for a long walk but the lazy me didn't feel like moving out of my home so spent quality time in the balcony :-) Guess, it will be really beautiful morning tomorrow, thanks to the showers this afternoon. I just love the weather today and enjoyed it to the fullest :-)


Isn't Bangalore weather the best! I'm sure the people living here would agree with me :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment