Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour

I am really happy with myself cause I made a poster for the earth hour and put it up in my apartment complex building. We have just one lift that takes people up and down. Apt place for me to but the poster :-)

I want to see if that poster remains till morning and I already know that I got people curious about the poster. I realized that I should have made it simpler as some people didn't get the message. I guess it proved to be thought provoking and would be discussed around our apartment. Mission accomplished I'm guessing :-)

Planning to take a picture of the poster soon and upload the same. I should have done that before putting it up :-)

1 comment:

  1. Interesting, someone has removed the poster already and I checked before 8.30. Wow, human beings are really compassionate :-)

    ReplyDelete