Sunday, March 29, 2009

He has got an awesome smile

Vikram




Surya has an amazing smile and that made me watch a lot of his movies and lost track after Sillunu Oru Kadhal. But I really want to watch Varanam Ayiram and his upcoming movie "Ayan".

I wouldn't mind learning tamil to watch his movies and I have picked up a few words :-) It would be an interesting way to learn a new language and I would love to learn as many languages as possible. It makes life really interesting when you travel and know the local language.

Another person who has an amazing smile is Vikram again from the tamil movies. He is so talented and the first movie of his I watched was "Pitamagan". Surya too was in the movie and did complete justice to his role in the movie.

Movies are an integral part of my life and I don't want to miss movies due to language barriers. So, I would love to learn as many languages as possible so that I could watch all the wonderful movies made in India. We have so many languages here in India that probably looking beyond would take a really long time :-)

2 comments:

  1. “Pitamagan” is indeed a wonderful movie and also I liked the two songs from this movie, while watching the movie I never did realize that it’s a language not known to me.

    I don’t remember the dialogues of the movies but Vikram in particular, has performed splendidly. And I am absolutely a fan of the music of “Sillunu Oru Kadhal”.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, alok its nice to know that you liked Pitamagan too. It was a splendid movie.

    You've got to listen to songs of Varanam Ayiram and even Ayan has some nice songs.

    ReplyDelete