Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hey gal the other woman isn't your enemy :-)



I love dedicating my posts to the people who inspired me to write about a certain subject :-) This blog post goes out to all the women who I've met in my life and mostly on the work front and a few acquaintances or friends if I may say so ;-) I've always seen women getting crazy usually due to PMS and that's acceptable but being in that state permanently is hazardous for only "YOU".

Every other woman whether she appears happy or enthusiastic in life has loads of crap to deal with. Its not only you that is dealing with issues in life. Life is a bitch and its the same for everyone and God gives each of us our share of joy as well as sorrow. And our lives are what we've made of them so I really don't understand that reason behind judging another woman based on her past or her habits or amazingly positive outlook to life.

I have come across so many women who don't understand or have never heard of the term "soul sisters". Its not necessary that every other woman you meet could be your soul sis but don't bite her head off just because you have issues with your life. Its your life and frankly I don't care about it if I am not bothered by it :-) Call me a bitch or whatever, I don't care. I am what I am and frankly I am here to build a fantastic career for myself and have a excellent personal life.

Please understand that its not my problem that you cant sort out things in your life. You choose your relationships, children, job etc etc

So stop biting my head off and first ask yourself "why you are so freaking frustrated with yourself, that you show it to the next positive woman who intimidates you". Take a hike woman! I don't care a shit for people with bad attitude and narrow mindedness.

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure if my comment would justify the subject line? However I can relate it, “the world is small but the problems in it remain larger than its appearance. ”, but then we have so many different worlds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, humans make life complex, so its a word out to all the female clan out there. As it is we have the Men folk to deal with :P

    ReplyDelete