Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ray of hope


Sometimes I go into a shell and its really difficult for anyone to understand what is happening. Just when I feel this way, I often look at people that are so full of life despite of the problems they have in life. There is a girl who lives in a small home opposite to my place, she has two brothers and a mom as well as a grandpa to take care of. She would be completing her 9th standard and it is amazing to see her being so dedicated to studying. She would totally make a difference to her life if she continues being so hardworking and dedicated. Before going to school every morning, she visits an apartment complex to perform domestic chores. Then, she gets ready all neatly dressed up to cycle to school. After she gets back from school she completes chores at home and then visits a couple of other homes for completing domestic chores to support her family financially. She is an inspiration for me in certain ways, whenever I feel a low I happen to spot her being so content with life and looking forward to a bright future.

Sometimes, we complain about small issues in life only to realize that we are blessed in so many ways. I am making a promise to myself that from this moment on, I would not ever make a big deal of petty issues in my life. I rarely feel low, most of the times people wonder source of my energy. I love my life a lot more than I ever did before as I have started respecting it :-)

So, if you are reading this " LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment