Friday, January 30, 2009

Children make our world beautiful


Childhood is the best part of anyone's life. Being carefree and not bothered about anything. They are surrounded by positive energy and when stocked on sugar they get all hyper as well as crazy.

Kids are the best thing in this world cause they bring in so much of happiness and hope. I was having coffee some time ago and spotted these kids playing on the streetside. They looked so happy and content playing with a couple of cardboard boxes or thermocol sheets. I wanted to take their picture cause they looked so wonderful playing together. Despite not having expensive toys, nice clothes and education they were really enjoying themselves. They seemed like they had a no reason to complain.

I also ended buying them something to eat and took their pictures. It was amazing to capture their spirit and made me realize that life is not as bad as we feel sometimes. God bless all the children and I would someday definetly try to assist kids who cant afford education in whichever way I can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment